Terms & Conditions
When you subscribe to a meal plan package, you must pay 100 AED for a cooler bag deposit, which will be returned at the end of your subscription. We need to keep track of our inventory, so please be sure to return it in good condition in order to get your full deposit back!
Paper bags carrying your meals may be sent if you are holding more than 2 cooler bags at a time at your location. (AED5 charges per day per paper bag + a disposable ice pack are applied).
You may lose the full deposit, and the meal plan membership will be paused if the bag/s are lost or not returned.
- The refundable cooler bag deposit will be returned within 4 days via the same method you paid with. If you decide to keep the deposit with us in case you want to renew later on, you must let us know. You will need to renew your subscription within 3 months.
- Once you have paid for your subscription, no refunds are allowed, the company does not offer any money-back guarantees.
- We require a 48-hour notification in case you wish to put your meal plan subscription on hold; however, if you wish to cancel the package immediately, you may transfer the remaining days to a family member or friend and provide us the new address. Refunds are NOT accepted at all costs.
- We also require a 48-hour notification in case you wish to resume your meal plan subscription.
- You can put your plan on hold for a minimum of 2 days.
- You can pause your plan up to three times during each monthly subscription period, for a total of 30 days.
- Assigned calorie intake my vary slightly depending on the dishes each day.
- The minimum number of weekdays you can receive meals for is 5.
- Daily Delivery fees (for emirates except Dubai) will apply in the check out section.
- For all meal deliveries in Dubai, there will be no charges.
- If you have completed the online sign up form, this means you have agreed to our terms and conditions.
- We will not be able to accommodate you and we will unfortunately refuse you as a client if you:
◦ cannot eat raw food
◦ cannot have cooked onions and garlic in food
◦ are a celiac patient or have a severe nut allergy (our kitchen is not gluten-free nor nut-free certified)
- “Colour My Plate Catering Services LLC” maintains the www.colourmyplate.ae Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- “Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency”.
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and www.colourmyplate.ae policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email.