What’s In My Cooler Bag?
- You will be assigned two cooler bags, one to receive the food on one day and another to receive the next day when the first one is returned.
- Your personal bag will contain all your prepared meals packed in biodegradable, compostable containers, and sent with a set of cutlery, and 2 ice packs.
- All meals are labeled with the dish’s name, type of meal (ie: breakfast, am snack, lunch etc), calorie, macros (fat, carbs and protein → soon), heating instructions, and the production and expiry date.
When you receive your cooler bag on a daily basis, empty its contents and place them immediately in the fridge* to preserve and maintain quality and freshness.**
*All food upon receiving should be kept refrigerated under 5°C or below.
**Colour my Plate will take no responsibility for food temperatures after the meals have been delivered to you.
Meal Delivery Logistics
- A cooler bag deposit of aed 200 is required upon subscription to the meal plan package; this amount is to be refunded at the end of your subscription. We actually need to maintain a stock count, so kindly make sure to return it in good condition to get your money back!
- Each day, place the empty cooler bag with the ice packs outside your door or hand over to the driver in order to receive your next cooler bag. Please do not make the driver wait to take the bag.
- No meals or food containers can be returned to the driver or rejected. Please call our office in case your meals are received in poor condition.
- You will be receiving your meals at approximately the same timings daily; however, this may vary some days depending on traffic or other logistical reasons.
- Once the meals have been delivered to your address during your allocated time slot, it is no longer our responsibility if the bag went missing. In case it went missing, you will be charged for the meals and will lose the refundable cooler bag deposit.
- We require at least 24-hour notice to change your delivery address so please inform us ahead of time.
- Colour My Plate’s kitchen does not have a designated gluten-free section; however, our entire team is well trained to ensure that gluten containing ingredients are separated from non-gluten ingredients.
Meal Plan Subscription
- We require a 48-hour notification in case you wish to put your meal plan subscription on hold; however, if you wish to cancel the package immediately, you may transfer the remaining days to a family member or friend and provide us the new address. Refunds are NOT accepted at all costs.
- We also require a 48-hour notification in case you wish to resume your meal plan subscription.
- You can put your plan on hold for a minimum of 2 days.
- You can put your plan on hold once a month only.
- You must use up your remaining days within 30 days from the first day of your freeze date.
- Your subscription will be renewed automatically unless you inform us 48 hours in advance.
- The minimum number of days you can enroll on the plan for is 5 and maximum of 7.
- Daily Delivery fees will apply in the check out section when applicable.
- For all meal plan deliveries in Dubai, the deliveries are free.
- Daily delivery fees outside Dubai will apply in your cart on checkout.
- Your final total daily calorie intake is assigned by the dietitian and is based on your body needs and requirements; however, if you wish to change your recommended calories, this could be done but at your own responsibility.
- Prices and menus may also be subject to change at our discretion, without prior notice. All updated information will be shared on our website www.colourmyplate.ae.
- While our dietitians will do their best to help you achieve your goals, we also want to remind you that every human body acts and reacts differently based on their individual differences, and thus we cannot guarantee results. We aim to provide you with the most nutritious and wholesome calorie-counted meals.
- We reserve the right to pause meal deliveries during an official public holiday. In this case, this day/s will be added towards the end of your meal plan subscription.
General Terms and Conditions
- If you have completed the online sign up form, this means you have agreed to our terms and conditions.
- We will not be able to accommodate you and we will unfortunately refuse you as a client if you:
◦ cannot eat raw food
◦ cannot have cooked onions and garlic in food
◦ cannot have cooked tomato or tomato sauce
◦ are a celiac patient or have a severe nut allergy (our kitchen is not gluten-free nor nut-free certified)
- An additional cost of 500aed per month is charged to your subscription in order to accommodate more than 3 intolerances, allergies, or dislikes.
- “Colour My Plate LLC” maintains the www.colourmyplate.ae Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- “Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency”.
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and www.colourmyplate.ae policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email.